VISA ON ARRIVAL
The Indonesian government has added 12 countries subject to a Visa on Arrival (VoA), which was previously only intended for citizens from 60 countries. The 12 countries include Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, Oman, Peru, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and Jordan. Citizens from these 72 countries can enter Indonesia through 9 airports, 11 seaports, and 4 cross-border posts. The new list is regulated in the Circular Letter of the Director-General of Immigration (DGI) Number IMI-0603.GR.01.01 of 2022 on Immigration Ease in Supporting Sustainable Tourism During the Corona Virus Disease. Meanwhile, there are no additions in countries subject to Visitor Visa Exemption (VVE) arrangement. This new policy comes into effect as of 30 May 2022. Accordingly, the Circular Letter of the Director-General of Immigration Number IMI-0584.GR.01.01 of 2022, signed on 27 April 2022, is revoked and declared invalid.
To obtain VVE or VoA, foreigners must show a valid nationality passport valid for at least 6 (six) months, a return ticket or connecting ticket to continue traveling to another country, proof of payment for VoA”, and proof of insurance ownership at an insurance.
company with an Indonesian legal entity which includes medical financing while staying in Indonesia. The VoA fee is Rp500,000 according to Government Regulation No. 28 of 2019, and for VoA extension is the same, Rp500,000. The stay permit originating from the VoA can be extended one-time for 30 days and carried out at the immigration office near the area where the foreigner lives while in Indonesia.
VVE and VoA cannot be changed to another stay permit. Holders are also not eligible to apply for an extension of their stay permit with an onshore visa. In addition, Achmad also demanded that both foreigners and tourism industry players comply with immigration regulations. Owners or managers of hotels are obliged to provide information or data regarding foreigners staying overnight to facilitate the supervision of foreigners.
Foreigners who have misused their stay permits will be subject to immigration sanctions. Likewise, suppose they are proven to have violated health protocols and disrupted public order. In that case, they will be subject to sanctions according to the applicable laws and regulations.
Foreigners can use VVE or VoA to engage in tourism activities or government duties in state or international government events. To carry out these activities, apart from meeting the requirements stated above, foreigners must also attach an invitation letter to attend the conference/forum/meeting issued by the Ministry/Agency/Agency of the Republic of Indonesia.
List of Subject Countries to Visa on Arrival :
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marinos
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
List of 10 Countries Subject to Visa-Free Visit :
- Brunei Darussalam
- Timor Leste
Vaccination / Travel to Bali Requirements
Vaccination requirements for international travel are the aspect of vaccination policy that concerns the movement of people across borders. Countries around the world require travellers departing to other countries, or arriving from other countries, to be vaccinated against certain infectious diseases in order to prevent epidemics.
Refer to this website for more information:
Immigration Border Control (TPI) Designated as the entry point to VoA and Visa Exemption arrangements Subject Countries
- Hang Nadim, Riau Islands
- Soekarno Hatta, Jakarta,
- Ngurah Rai, Bali,
- Kualanamu, North Sumatera,
- Juanda, East Java
- Hasanuddin, South Sulawesi
- Sam Ratulangi, North Sulawesi
- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
- Zainuddin Abdul Majid, West Nusa Tenggara
- Benoa, Bali
- Dumai, Riau
- Nongsa Terminal Bahari, Riau Islands,
- Batam Centre, Riau Islands,
- Sekupang, Riau Islands,
- Citra Tri Tunas, Riau Islands,
- Marina Teluk Senimba, Riau Islands,
- Bandar Bentan Telani Lagoi, Riau Islands,
- Bandar Seri Udana Lobam, Riau Islands
- Sri Bintan Pura, Riau Islands.
- Tanjung Balai Karimun, Riau Islands
- Cross-border posts
- Entikong, West Kalimantan,
- Aruk, West Kalimantan,
- Mota’ain, East Nusa Tenggara, and
- Tunon Taka, East Kalimantan
VISA ON ARRIVAL ELECTRONIC (B213)
1. Tourism purposes
2. Government official visits
3. Business talks and meetings
4. Purchasing goods
Duration of Stay
30 (thirty days), can be extended for another 30 days.
Cannot be converted into another type of residence permits
1. A passport that is still valid for at least 6 (six) months;
2. A return ticket or a connecting ticket to continue the journey to another country.
Visa Submitting and Processing
1. Open molina.imigrasi.go.id in your browser and fill in the required information in the form provided (PLEASE ONLY GO TO THE OFFICIAL SITE TO APPLY VOA)
2. Make sure all the information is correct, then you can proceed to the payment stage
3. There are two payment methods / debit card or credit card in the Visa, Master Card or JCB network //
4. Fill in all the details on the payment page and verify your payment as requested;
5. Furthermore e-VoA will be sent to your E-Mail after your payment is confirmed; please download or print your e-VoA before departure/
6. Upon arrival, you can go straight to the e-VoA counter;
7. The Immigration Officer will scan the QR Code on your e-VoA; verify your information; and put a VoA sticker on your passport
Debit/Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa/JCB)