Opportunities for Networking
- Welcome Reception – Komodo Restaurant, Prime Plaza Sanur, Bali
6 November 2023, 18:00 – Onwards (Local Time)
Open for all participants.
- Meet The Editor Session – Kintamani Room, Prime Plaza Sanur, Bali
7 November 2023, 13.00 – 14.00 (Local Time)
Open for all participants.
Join us for an exclusive “Meet the Editor” session, where you’ll have the unique opportunity to connect with and learn from industry-leading editors. Come prepared to engage, ask questions, and leave inspired.
- Student Meet and Greet – Griya Agung Ballroom, Prime Plaza Sanur, Bali
7 November 2023, 18.30 – 20.00 (Local Time)
For all registered students
- Social Networking Dinner – Byrd House Sanur, Bali
8 November 2023, 18.00 – 20.00 (Local Time)
Cost per-person: 35 USD (before November 5th) / 40 USD (from November 5th)
Open for all participants and accompanying persons.
This is the perfect opportunity to build up and strengthen your social networks and friendships.
The Social Networking Dinner for 22nd ISoP 2023 will take place on the 8th of November 2023 from 6.30 to 9.00 PM.
However, please note that participants will be required to pay an additional fee of 35 USD per person. This fee covers a modest dinner and ground transportation to the event.
The dinner is separate from the conference registration fee, and participants need to register specifically for the dinner to secure their place. It is an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals and experts while immersing yourself in the vibrant culture of Bali.
Join us at the Social Networking Dinner for an evening of cultural appreciation, networking, and engaging conversations. Reserve your spot now to ensure your attendance at this remarkable event.
HOW TO REGISTER THE SOCIAL NETWORKING DINNER :
To book the Social Networking Dinner, you might be able to select and purchase them during the registration process. But if you missed it, don’t worry! We Got You! Follow this step to find a way :
1. Visit the Link of Registration: Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of the conference and then click the “Registration” Menu.
2. Log In or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account: Look for a “Log In” or “Register Now” option on the website. Click on it and enter your username/email and password to log in.
- If you don’t have an account: Look for a “Register Now” option. Click on it to start the account creation process. You’ll likely need to provide your email address, choose a password, and possibly provide some basic information.
3. Access Registration: After logging in, you should have access to the Registration Dashboard.
4. Choose “Social Program” Menu: to Select that Menu, you can find in the Registration Sub-Menu.
5. Select Activities: don’t forget to click the “checkmark” before fill the required data.
6. Provide Information: Fill in the required information, which may include your title, name, and a country. If you registering more than 1 person, you can click on the “Quantity” and fill more data according to the person.
7. Review Fees: Check the fees according to your order. Make sure you understand the costs involved.
8. Provide Payment Information: Enter your payment details to finalize your order. Ensure that the website is secure (look for “https” in the URL) before entering any sensitive information.
9. Review and Confirm: Before submitting your registration, review all the information you’ve entered. Make sure it’s accurate and complete.
10. Log Out: After completing the order, log out of your account if you’re using a shared or public computer to ensure your information remains secure.
If you encounter any difficulties during the registration process. Don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance if needed (email@example.com)