Abstract submission guidelines
If you have any questions regarding preparing, submitting, amending or withdrawing an abstract, please contact the Scientific Programme Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Scientific Committee of the ISoP Bali 2023 invites abstracts to be submitted for either oral or poster presentation related to the subjects of pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
Abstract submission will be closed at 11.59 PM Midnight (UTC -7) at 12th June 2023
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission website. Please note that abstracts sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- An abstract can be submitted as an Oral or Poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
- The number of submitted abstracts is limited to 3 abstracts per presenting author.
- Abstracts already published elsewhere or based on full papers that have already been published will not be considered for inclusion.
Please read the abstract formatting guidelines carefully.
- Clinical studies of adverse drug reactions
- Drug Safety in Older Patients
- Hot topics in Pharmacovigilance in SE Asia and Western Pacific Region
- Medicines for Women (including contraception, medicines in pregnancy)
- Pharmacoepidemiology studies of drug safety
- Professional Development in Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance of Medical Devices
- Risk communication in pharmacovigilance
- Vaccine Pharmacovigilance
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the ISoP 2023 Scientific Committee, and each decision will be notified to submitters by 6 July 2023. Notification of abstract acceptance or rejection will be communicated to the lead author’s e-mail address (presenting author of the abstract).
Please note that if an abstract is accepted for presentation (oral or as poster), at least one of the authors (presenting author) must register for ISoP 2023. Registration should be made immediately after notification of abstract acceptance, and at least before 10 August 2023. Presenting authors must attend the conference in order to present the abstract.
The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation (oral or poster). After selection, to all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
Accepted abstracts, which have been received by the submission deadline, will be published in ISoP’s official journal, Drug Safety.
All accepted posters for the ISoP 2023 Annual Meeting are eligible for poster prizes which will be awarded to the three best posters.
If you have any questions regarding preparing, submitting, amending or withdrawing an abstract, please contact the Scientific Programme Secretariat